Student Unions & Activities : University of Minnesota

Student Unions & Activities logo

Related University Grants

The following grant opportunities are not coordinated by the Student Activities Office, and the information published is subject to change. Please contact the sponsoring organization or department listed for further information about specific grants.

Minnesota Student Association Grants
The Minnesota Student Associations offers a variety of grants for registered student organizations that can assist with their operational and event costs.

Gender Equity Grants
Women's Center Gender Equity Grants seek to support a more inclusive, diverse University community with an enhanced campus climate for women faculty, staff, and students. Gender Equity Grants are intended to foster and support increased awareness, improved understanding, and institutional change.

College of Biological Sciences Student Board Grants
Campus life programs affiliated with a CBS department, student groups associated with a CBS major, and other student groups with academic, career exploration, or research initiatives that are related to the interest of CBS students are eligible to receive grants.

College of Education and Human Development Professional Grants
CEHD offers conference presentation and research development grants for all CEHD graduate and professional students, as well as professional development grants for CEHD professional students. 

Professional Student Government Grants
The Professional Student Government offers a variety of grant programs for professional students and student organizations with a professional student focus. These include Academic Grants, Professional Development Grants, Inter-council Grants, and Social Grants.

University Dining Services
UDS offers a food donation program to enhance and build community at the University of Minnesota. This program is open to University of Minnesota registered student organizations and departments in support of academic projects and improvements to already successful academic programs. Groups are eligible for up to $250 worth of food, beverage, and gift certificate donations from a number of on-campus vendors.