W-9 Form (opens in a new tab)
- Registered Student Organizations that have never received a grant award before are required to upload a W-9 form in their grant application. The W-9 should be filled out with your student group’s financial information.
Statement of Agreement (opens in a new tab)
- Registered Student Organizations (RSO) Statement of Agreement
- Campus Life Program (CLP) Statement of Agreement
- All grant recipients must complete and return the Statement of Agreement in order for payment to begin processing.
Financial Management Training (opens in a new tab)
- New applicants are required to complete the financial management training prior to applying
All grant recipients are required to complete the Post-Event Evaluation (opens in a new tab) and the Post-Event Budget tab in your application/budget document within 30 days of the funded event date. The form will require you to upload all itemized event expense receipts or paid invoices, including expenses that may not have been funded by the grant award. Please review the Acceptable Documentation resource (opens in a new tab) before submitting event receipts. Once this form is submitted, an advisor will review the form and receipts and will only schedule a post-event meeting if they have questions related to the event and financial documents.
As a part of the grant agreement, you must include the appropriate grant logos on all of your publicity for the event.