Student Unions & Activities grants the use of a locker on the University of Minnesota-TC campus to the “renter” under the following conditions:
- The renter must be a current student, faculty, or staff of the University of Minnesota.
- The loss or damage of the renter's goods is not the responsibility of the University or Student Unions & Activities under any conditions.
- Student Unions & Activities reserves the right to enter any locker at any time and to transfer lockers at any time, without prior notice.
- Student Unions & Activities may publish dates for vacating lockers in any building. If this occurs, the renter agrees to comply or forfeit property, or may be charged a transfer fee.
- Locker changes are not allowed the first two weeks of the semester. Student Unions & Activities strongly recommends checking locker location before renting.
- This rental agreement may be canceled at any time.
- Use of the locker must be terminated by the last day of this agreement’s term, at which point locker contents must be removed. After this date, any articles left in the locker will be considered “abandoned”.
- The following nonrefundable locker rental fee must be paid in advance:
- Full size locker: $25.00 per semester or session*
- Half size locker: $20.00 per semester or session*
- Third size locker: $15.00 per semester or session*
- Other fees:
- Lost or damaged padlock: $8.00
- Damaged locker: Charge depends on damage to locker
- Locker entry fee: $10.00
* Rental Charges are for the FULL semester, OR ANY PORTION thereof.