Student Unions & Activities Board of Governors¶
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are still being accepted.
The Board of Governors (BOG) serves as a voice for students in the policies and operations of Student Unions & Activities. Through the Board’s leadership, the student unions are able to adapt to the changing needs of the campus community by adding services, lobbying successfully for renovations and increasing hours of operation.
The Board meets every Thursday during the academic year at 4:00 pm in the Coffman Memorial Union Board Room or at the St. Paul Student Center.
Board member responsibilities include:
- Review/consult on new programs or services for Coffman Memorial Union, the St. Paul Student Center and the West Bank Skyway
- Confer on assessment and measurement of Student Unions & Activities programs and services
- Represent Student Unions & Activities at student leadership gatherings
- Facilitate and present our bi-annual Student Services Fees request
- Coordinate the space allocation process for student group space on Coffman Union’s second floor
If you have questions about your application or the Board itself, please contact the Board of Governors President, Tasha Reichardt, at firstname.lastname@example.org.