Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with CMU Post Office
- Number of Openings
- Coffman Memorial Union
Coffman Union Postal Station Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Postal Station. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. The CMU Postal Station CSAs must be able work a minimum of 8 hours per week, weekdays.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Available to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, weekdays
- Previous customer service experience in a retail setting
- Previous cash handling experience
Notes for This Posting
The CMU Post Office has an opening for student staff to work during the summer
Applicants must be available to work fifteen to twenty hours per week and at least three days per week during the CMU Postal Station Summer hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
The minimum shift length is four and a half (4.5) hours in the summer.
This position may continue into the school year with reduced hours and shift length requirements if required.
The manager hopes to complete hiring by mid May.
You may include your summer and/or fall semester work availability in the application.
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 15-20 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.