Student Opening: Coffman Event Services Team Member
- Number of Openings
The Event Services Team is the front line for keeping Coffman running smoothly and safely. In addition to assisting with event scheduling and planning, the Event Services Team works with and without supervision to ensure that spaces in and around Coffman are clean and prepared with all necessary tables, chairs, and equipment when guests arrive for their event.
The Event Services team work shifts throughout the week.
- Must be able to work from oral and written instructions given by supervisors
- Able to bend and lift (up to 50 lbs team lift)
- Previous cleaning, snow removal, or set-up experience
- General knowledge of cleaning methods and chemicals
Notes for This Posting
Only applicants able to work at least 2 shifts per week with a minimal shift length of 3 hours will be considered. Students with undergraduate status will be preferred.
During the academic year, Event Services Team Member shifts are scheduled weekday afternoons & evenings and scheduled throughout the day on weekends during the following times: Monday-Thursdays: 2:30pm-11:30pm Fridays: 2:30pm - 2am Saturdays: 6:30am-2:30amSundays: 10am-11:00pm. In addition to the more specific shifts listed, various weekend shifts are available.
Candidates should be available on evenings and weekends. Some applicants may be contacted by the hiring manager requesting additional documents. (e.g. Fall Semester Class Schedule)
The hiring manager would like to complete hiring by October 6, 2017.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-15 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 2 shifts per week.