Student Opening: Student Manager with CMU Post Office
- Number of Openings
CMU Post Office Student Managers serve as the first point of contact for Customer Service Associates, (CSAs), and are responsible for providing leadership through supervision and coaching. Student Managers assist in inventory management, monitoring facility conditions, and performing other mid-level administrative tasks.
- Established leadership skills
- Available to be scheduled a minimum of 12 hours per week (during the academic year).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to problem solve and deal with difficult situations
- Knowledge of SUA programs and facilities through employment or volunteer experience
Notes for This Posting
Please submit your application, using your Spring Semester work availability, by 09-April. We would like to complete the application and reviews by mid April, to allow training to be completed before the end of Spring Semester.
The Student Manager is scheduled, primarily, Monday through Friday between 7:30am and 5:30pm. Please visit the Postal Stations web page to view the business hours. The minimum shift length is two hours. Successful applicants will be able to work at least three shifts/days per week.
Applicants must be available and eligible to hold the position both Fall Semester 2017 and Spring Semester 2018. Applicants are not required to be available to work Summer 2017
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 15-20 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .