Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Concessions
- Number of Openings
Concessions Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests at the CMU Theater and Whole Music Club. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and being knowledgeable regarding products and services offered in their area. Employees are scheduled up to 10 hours per week during the academic year.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Availability covering evenings and weekends during the academic year.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous customer service experience
Notes for This Posting
Theater Concessions Hours:
**Thursday 5:00pm-11:00pm, Friday/Saturday 6:00pm-11:00pm**
Please note: Applicant should be available to work up to two shifts per week with a minimum shift length of four hours.
Hiring Manager expects to complete hiring by February 6, 2018
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 4-8 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 2 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Thursday 5:00pm — Thursday 11:00pm
- Friday 6:00pm — Friday 11:00pm
- Saturday 6:00pm — Saturday 11:00pm