Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Gopher Express West
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Gopher Express West. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. Employees are scheduled up to 20 hours per week, based on their class schedule and the GE West hours of operation.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work weekday shifts
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in customer service work experience
Notes for This Posting
Please submit your Spring Semester class schedule.
Select applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager. The manager expects to complete hiring by March 7th.
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 7:00am — Monday 10:00am
- Monday 1:00pm — Monday 3:00pm
- Monday 10:00am — Wednesday 1:00pm
- Wednesday 1:00pm — Wednesday 3:00pm
- Thursday 7:00am — Wednesday 11:00am
- Friday 1:00pm — Friday 3:00pm