Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Gopher Express West
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Gopher Express West. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. Employees are scheduled up to 20 hours per week, based on their class schedule and the GE West hours of operation.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work weekday shifts
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in customer service work experience
Notes for This Posting
There are shifts available Mondays through Fridays.
Applicants must be able to work four shifts per week during Gopher Express West hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 7am-5:30pm. The minimum shift length is 2 hours.
Applicants should submit work availability for the fall semester. Select applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager.
The manager wishes to fill this position by August 11, 2017.
- You must be able to work for the Fall Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .