Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Gopher Express West
- Number of Openings
- West Bank Skyway
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Gopher Express West. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. Employees are scheduled up to 20 hours per week, based on their class schedule and the GE West hours of operation.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work with a diverse customer base
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in customer service work experience
Notes for This Posting
There are shifts available Mondays through Fridays
Applicants must be able to work during Gopher Express West summer business hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-5:30pm. The minimum shift length is 3 hours..
Applicants should submit summer work availability. Select applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager.
The manager wishes to fill this position by May 4, 2017.
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .