Student Opening: Art Gallery Attendant
- Number of Openings
- Activities & Programs
Gallery attendants contribute to the Paul Whitney Larson Art Gallery functionality and operation, assist with installation, and promotion of exhibits & programs in the St. Paul Student Center; give input on inventory and installation tool supply levels; assist with jewelry and pottery sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in an art gallery or with program planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Graphic Design, Art, History, Education, or Cultural Studies major
Notes for This Posting
This position is based in the Larson Art Gallery located in the St. Paul Student Center. Applicants must be able to work at least one of listed shifts. This position should be filled by 8/31/2017.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-10 hours per week.
You must be able to work 2 of the following shifts:
- Monday 11:00am — Monday 02:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am — Tuesday 01:15pm
- Wednesday 11:00am — Wednesday 01:15pm
- Thursday 11:00am — Thursday 01:15pm
- Friday 11:00am — Friday 04:00pm