Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with CMU Information Desk
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Information Desks
CMU Information Desk CSAs answer general questions regarding events & activities occurring in Coffman and on the Twin Cities campus via the phone and in person; sell tickets, distribute U-Pass, and issue U Cards
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work morning or evenings shifts
- Available to work a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous customer service experience
- At least one semester of student experience at the U of MN - Twin Cities Campus
Notes for This Posting
Please visit the SUA Information Desks web page to view the business hours. The minimum shift length is two hours. Successful applicants will be able to work at least three shifts/days per week during the academic year.
Weekend shifts have been assigned to existing staff, but successful applicants will be able to fill in for absent staff on weekends.
To be selected for this position, applicants must be available:
Monday 11:30am - 2:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 12:30pm
Wednesday 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-10 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
You must be able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 11:30am — Monday 2:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30am — Tuesday 12:30pm
- Wednesday 12:30pm — Wednesday 2:30pm
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Sunday 12:30pm — Saturday 10:30am
- Friday 7:00pm — Friday 11:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am — Saturday 11:30am