Student Opening: Graphic Designer
- Number of Openings
Student Graphic Designers work within the SUA Marketing Department. Creativity is used to design posters, brochures, ads and other promotional materials for departments within Student Life.
- Working knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Mac computer system.
- Understanding of design principles
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Passed College of Design's Graphic Design portfolio review
- Has taken or is currently in Typography (or equivalent coursework)
- Experience with a variety of design projects (i.e. logos, promotional campaigns, etc.)
Notes for This Posting
This job will be based at Coffman Memorial Union.
- Potential employees must be able to work at least 2 days per week,
- Must be able to work 3 consecutive hours during office hours
- 12 to 16 hours per week.
Hours will be scheduled Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
College of Design undergraduates who have passed the Graphic Design portfolio review will be given preference.
Applicants being considered for the position will be contacted and will need to provide their portfolio at the time of the interview.
Students are able to build upon their current design level by receiving valuable hands-on learning experience.
The supervisor expects to complete hiring by February 16.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 12-16 hours per week.