SUA Student Group Mailboxes
Currently-registered student groups may apply for a mailbox in the Student Activities Office (Coffman 126) by completing the Mailbox Request Form.
After submitting an application, you will be contacted if your group is granted a mailbox. If you are granted a mailbox, you may direct mail and packages to the following address:
Student Group Name (no acronyms or names of individuals, please)
126 Coffman Memorial Union
300 Washington Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
SUA Mailbox Policy
Please be aware of the following policies and guidelines:
- Mailboxes are granted first-come, first-serve.
- If confirmed, your mailbox will be valid until 9/30/16. If you do not renew your mailbox after this date, all mail will be returned to sender.
- Please check your mailbox at least once a month. Otherwise, we reserve the right to terminate your mailbox
- We reserve the right to return mail to sender.
- We will not accept mail addressed to student groups or individuals who do not have a mailbox.
- Mass flyering of student group mailboxes is prohibited. General advertisements (ex. for services, political candidates, recruitment, etc.) are not allowed.