General Call for Art¶
Anyone can submit their work. Applications will be considered for placement within the Larson Art Gallery in the St. Paul Student Center and the Coffman Art Gallery or Second Floor Gallery in Coffman Memorial Union.
The Student Unions & Activities Arts and Culture Committee reviews all applicants each spring. To be considered for the 2020-2021 school year, please submit by Friday, March 6th, 2020. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- 3-5 high resolution images of your work
- Contact information
St. Paul Student Center Call for Art¶
We are calling on all artists to submit a work of art for display in the St. Paul Student Center. Selected entries will be owned by Student Unions & Activities.
- Work must reference the Minnesota experience (i.e. landscape, culture, icons, folklore, or University of Minnesota school spirit.)
- Work must measure 12" x 12".
- Only two dimensional works will be considered.
- The following mediums will be considered: drawing, painting, multi-media, photography and digital design.
- Work must be submitted on paper, canvas or another surface without a frame.
A jury will select top images and winners will receive a $100 gift card to the U of MN bookstore.
How to Enter:
All entries are due on December 9th, 2019. Please take your entry to the St. Paul Student Center room 42 and leave to the attention of Beth Galatis. High resolution digital designs and photographs can be submitted to email@example.com -- In the subject line list St. Paul Student Center Art Competition.