No contact table reservations will be permitted in Coffman Memorial Union or the St. Paul Student Center during Fall 2020.
Student Unions & Activities provides contact tables in both of our facilities. Each contact table comes equipped with a 6’ table and two chairs. Contact tables are placed in high-traffic areas to best reach the University community. These tables are a great way to promote a University organization or upcoming event.
Contact tables are available for reservation by student groups and University departments. Guests may reserve contact tables for the purpose of job recruitment only. Please contact us with further questions about the Contact Table Policy.
Display cases can be reserved by student groups and University departments. All display cases are located in high traffic areas.
- Coffman Memorial Union: 2 display cases, each measures 56” x 43.5”
- Saint Paul Student Center: case 1 measures 32” x 42”, case 2 measures 68” x 42”
Each group may reserve a display case for two one week periods per academic year.
- Cases may only be used to promote reserving group or upcoming event.
- Display cases reservations run from 1pm Monday to Noon the following Monday.
- The name of the group, the date, time and location of the upcoming event (when applicable), and a contact person’s name and phone number must be prominently displayed.
|Student Group||Department||Outside Guest|
|Contact Tables||$0||$50||$200 - Job/Volunteer Recruitment Only|