Student Unions & Activities : University of Minnesota

Student Unions & Activities logo


Student Unions & Activities offers flexible catering policies, leaving the choices up to you! We can work with any licensed caterer of your choice giving you endless cuisine options for you and your guests.

Food permits are required for any group that is bringing food into the building for meetings or events. All food permits for catered events and potlucks must be submitted to the Event Services office at least 10 days in advance (Department of Environmental Health and Safety approval is required).

For on-campus catering, visit the University Catering web site at or contact them by phone at (612) 624-7173.