Student Opening: Accounting Cashier
- Number of Openings
- Coffman Memorial Union
The Accounting Cashier is responsible for the daily activities needed to run the SUA cash offices. The main activities include counting, balancing and depositing revenue from daily cash bags, data entry of daily sales, maintaining adequate currency and coin supplies to meet daily SUA needs, and troubleshooting issues that arise in connection with these activities. The Accounting Cashier interacts with SUA students and full time staff but is not a cashier to the general public. This Accounting Cashier position requires a background
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excel profiency
- Able to work independently
- Effective computer, organizational and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous University cashiering or business office experience
- Previous experience in preparing cash deposits
Notes for This Posting
This Accounting Cashier position, for Student Unions & Activities, is based at Coffman Memorial Union. The applicant chosen for this position will not be working with the general public.
Employee must be able to start the work shift by 8:00am on Mondays and Wednesdays and be available for at least 3 hours.
Applicant must have cash handling experience.
The manager hopes to complete hiring as soon as possible.
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-10 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
You must be able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 8:00am — Monday 12:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am — Wednesday 12:00pm