Student Opening: St. Paul Event Services Attendant
- Number of Openings
- St. Paul Student Center
The Event Services Attendants provide assistance to those who want to reserve event, conference, and outdoor space in the Student Unions & Activities facilities, specifically the St. Paul Student Center. Additional responsibilities include assisting in general cleaning of event spaces and common areas, and seasonal removal of snow and ice. The position offices in the St. Paul Student Center.
- Great customer service attitude
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Experience working in an office setting
- Previous cleaning and/or snow removal experience
Notes for This Posting
St. Paul Student Center Event Services has a opening for staff to start work this January and, if student eligible, to continue into summer and next fall.
Applicants must be available to work at least 8 hours per week from the shifts listed below to be considered for an interview.
- Monday 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (shift could also be 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
This position requires a regular weekend rotation shift which occurs every other to every third weekend.
The hiring manager will review applications as they arrive. Select applicants may be contacted by the hiring manager requesting additional documents.
The hiring manager wishes to complete hiring by the end of January.
The position pays $11.00/hour
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-20 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 3:00pm — Monday 6:00pm
- Monday 2:30pm — Monday 5:30pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm — Tuesday 3:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am — Tuesday 10:00am
- Wednesday 10:00am — Wednesday 12:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am — Thursday 10:00am