Student Opening: Event Services Reservations Assistant at CMU
- Number of Openings
- Coffman Memorial Union
The Event Services Reservations Assistants are the first point of contact for those who want to reserve space in the Student Unions & Activities (SUA) facilities, primarily Coffman Memorial Union. They enforce University and SUA policy for student groups, University departments, and outside guests. Other responsibilities include reserving space and providing services for clients and guests, updating room diagrams, and assisting with the overall function of the SUA Event Services office.
- Customer service-oriented
- Must work from oral and written instructions
- Able to maintain high energy in a busy environment
- Experience working in an office setting
- Knowledge of Student Unions and Activities and Coffman Memorial Union
Notes for This Posting
The Reservations Assistant must be available to work 10-15 hours/week with a minimum shift length of two hours. Applicants must be able to work between the hours of 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Shift start times will vary, and Reservations Assistants are scheduled to work 3 Saturdays - either for a morning (7:30 am to 1:30 pm) or an evening (8 pm- 2:30 am) - per semester.
Please note: The shifts listed below are ranges NOT actual shifts
The supervisor hopes to complete the hiring process by November 22.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-15 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.