Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Gopher Spot
- Number of Openings
- St. Paul Student Center
The primary role of Gopher Spot Customer Service Associates (CSAs) is to provide front line customer service to guests at the St Paul Student Center's Gopher Spot Gameroom and Convenience Store. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Gopher Spot. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, preparing food, and other entry-level tasks. Employees need to be available to work 10 to 20 hours per week during the Gopher Spot's hours of operation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Minimum 10 hours per week availability during GopherSpot hours of operation
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous customer service experience
- General knowledge of bowling
- Mechanical aptitude
Notes for This Posting
Staff schedules and hours vary for the coming summer. Employee must be able to work for at least 5 hours each shift. The shifts will be available almost every day between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m..
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 15-30 hours per week.