Student Opening: Student Custodian - Saint Paul
- Number of Openings
- St. Paul Student Center
Custodians assist in the general cleaning of offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, lounges, etc. using commercial cleaning methods, chemicals, and equipment. In the winter months, the custodial crews keep SPSC walkways, stairways, and entrances clear of snow. Custodians provide setups of tables and chairs for special events and meetings.
- Must work from oral and written instructions given by supervisors
- Motivated individual who will seek out tasks
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Previous cleaning experience
- General knowledge of commercial cleaning methods
Notes for This Posting
This SUA Facilities job is a Student Custodial position based at the St Paul Student Center.
Shifts will be scheduled around summer hours at the St. Paul Student Center.
Shifts will be determined based on candidate's availability. Times may vary, but most weekday shifts will start at 1pm and go until 6:30pm.
- Must be able to work this summer
- Must be able to work at least 2 week days and every other Saturday.
- Minimum shift length of 5.5 hours.
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-15 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 1:00pm — Monday 6:00pm
- Tuesday 1:00pm — Tuesday 6:00pm
- Wednesday 1:00pm — Wednesday 6:00pm
- Thursday 1:00pm — Thursday 6:00pm
- Friday 1:00pm — Friday 6:00pm
- Saturday 12:00pm — Saturday 5:00pm
- Saturday 5:00pm — Saturday 10:00pm