Student Opening: Art Gallery Attendant
- Number of Openings
- St. Paul Student Center
- Activities & Programs
Gallery attendants contribute to the Larson Art Gallery functionality and operation, assist with installation, and promotion of exhibits & programs in the St. Paul Student Center; give input on inventory and installation tool supply levels; assist with jewelry and pottery sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in an art gallery or with program planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Graphic Design, Art, History, Education, or Cultural Studies major
Notes for This Posting
This position is based in the Larson Art Gallery located in the St. Paul Student Center. Applicants must be able to work at least one of listed shifts.
Applicants available to work the full academic year are preferred, but all applications will be considered.
- You must be able to work for the Fall Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-10 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 2 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 11:00am — Monday 2:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am — Tuesday 1:15pm
- Wednesday 11:00am — Wednesday 1:15pm
- Thursday 11:00am — Thursday 1:15pm
- Friday 11:00am — Friday 4:00pm