Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with SPSC Post Office & Information Desk
- Number of Openings
- St. Paul Student Center
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs answer general questions about the St. Paul Student Center, the U of MN Campus, and Twin Cities meetings, events, and activities via the phone and in person. They also handle and provide assistance with postal services, discount and seasonal ticket sales, SPSC locker rentals, creation of replacement U Cards, and distribution of the U-Pass and Campus Zone Pass. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Minimum 10 hours/week availability during hours of operation
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous customer service experience
- At least one semester of student experience at the U of MN - Twin Cities
Notes for This Posting
We are accepting applications for staff to work this position now and continue into the summer if available and eligible.
The successful applicant will be available to work weekdays and able to cover at least 3 of the listed shifts.
Applicants with prior customer service experience are strongly preferred!
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-18 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 4 shifts per week.
You must be able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 11:30am — Monday 2:00pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm — Tuesday 2:00pm
- Tuesday 2:00pm — Tuesday 4:00pm
- Thursday 11:30am — Thursday 1:30pm