Student Job: Student Activities Assistant
- Activities & Programs
Student Activities Assistants work in the Student Activities Office (Coffman 126) and are the first point of contact to students, staff and visitors. They assist those who want to learn more about the services that Student Activities offers which includes: student group registration and services; grants and special funding initiatives; services available on Coffman`s Second Floor; awards and recognition; and campus-wide programs and activities. They provide essential office support including: scheduling meetings, filing, and assisting with the overall function of the office.
- Customer service-oriented and able to work with a diverse customer base
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Knowledge of SUA services and facilities and/or involvement experience on campus
- Previous office or customer service experience
- Experience with problem solving and dealing with difficult situations.