Talent ShowThursday, January 31st, 6:00 p.m. Coffman Memorial Union, The Whole Music Club
Student Unions and Activities is excited to bring you the 2019 Gopher Talent Show on Thursday, January 31st in the Whole Music Club! The U of M campus is filled with diverse talent -- from singing and dancing, to poetry and drumming -- this will be a night you won’t want to miss! Vote for your favorite acts and choose who will be taking home this year’s prizes!
Here's the official list of acts for this year's Talent Show:
- Alexander Fuller, Acoustic Guitar and Singing
- Adrian Velez, Yo Yoing
- Stephanie Vitale, Poetry
- Stefan Moses, Singing - Mandarin Pop
- Vinayak Bharadwaj, Electric Guitar Solo
- Minnesota Dance Club, Hip Hop
- Robel Tedros, Singing
- Nikhil Saxena, Singing + Electric Guitar
- Chung Gong, Korean Drums
- Priya George, Karaoke Singing
- Comedy Club, Comedy Skits
- Ryan Jones, Singing
Planned by Student Events and Entertainment.
To request disability accommodations contact email@example.com or call 612-626-6919 at least ten business days in advance of event date. We will do our best to accommodate requests made after this date.