Voting for the 2019 People's Choice Awards will open at midnight on March 10th, 2020.
This award recognizes two outstanding student groups selected by the students at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. The nominees in this category are the top 5 groups in the Outstanding Undergraduate Student Group of the Year and Outstanding Graduate or Professional Student Group of the Year categories as determined by the Excellence Awards Selection Committee. The two winning groups will be announced at the Tony Diggs Excellence Awards Ceremony.
Learn more about the 2019 nominated groups by reading the following excerpts from the groups' Excellence Award nomination. For more information on each group, visit their profile on GopherLink.
Group Nominee Overview¶
- American Medical Student Association -- Pre Med Minneapolis Chapter
- Society of Women Engineers
- Engineers Without Borders
- Minnesota Hillel
- Education Minnesota Student Chapter
- Phillips Neighborhood Clinic
- CFANS Graduate Student Board
- Organization for Graduate and Professional Students with Disabilities
- Asylum Law Project