Your student group profile is your group’s public face to the University and Twin Cities community. The GopherLink platform is a centralized place for the University community to learn about student groups, organizations and clubs. In addition, your group’s profile is used by campus partners to review your group’s status, the list officers who have permission to access benefits on your group’s behalf and contact information.
Sign into the Administrative Dashboard of GopherLink to access the following Help Guides:
Update to Campus Life Programs (CLPs) as of October 1, 2020
There is a technical issue with the organization registration form that does not allow CLPs that are trying to edit their profile to click "Submit for Approval" on the form. CLPs may follow the instructions listed below to edit their profiles while the Student Activities Office addresses the technical issue in the coming business days.
Please follow these instructions:
- Follow the instructions for this form as directed.
- Once complete, click the down arrow next to "Submit for Approval".
- Click Save as Draft.
- Once saved, email the Student Activities Office at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your group's official name
- What are you trying to do? (Edit your CLP profile)
- Confirm that you have saved a draft and its ready for review
- We will submit the form on your behalf and we will then begin processing the form as usual.