GopherLink is the home for student group profiles at the University of Minnesota. Utilize GopherLink’s tools and benefits to enhance your group’s presence on and off campus.
The Student Activities Office has compiled resources to assist student groups in managing their profiles. View the menu on the right side of this page to access specific information about managing your group's profile, events, roster, forms, and documents in GopherLink.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)¶
How can I log into GopherLink?
- Students can sign into GopherLink on your preferred web browser using the following steps:
- Go to GopherLink.umn.edu
- Click the “User” button located on the top right corner of the page to open the menu list
- Select "login"
- Enter your your University of Minnesota Internet ID and password
- Students may also refer to this visual guide to log into GopherLink:
How can I access the compiled Help Guides?
- You must be a student group officer and signed into the GopherLink Administrative Dashboard with your University of Minnesota Internet ID and password to access the help guides.
Where can I find more information about the Student Group Registration process?
- Students can find more information about the process on the Student Group Registration web page for New Groups, Expired Groups, and Re-registering groups.
What other student group benefits are available to my group?
- Students can find all available benefits on the Student Group Benefits web page.
Who can I contact for technical support?
- Student group officers should use the Chat Feature located on the bottom right corner of the Administrative Dashboard for technical support. Students with general questions about student group registration may contact email@example.com.
Student Group Advising
Students may visit z.umn.edu/studentgroupadvising to schedule an appointment with their group's Student Activities Advisor to discuss general group operations, leadership, registration questions, finances and funding, tax information, and more.