Become a Member
2018-2019 APPLICATION IS OPEN: The Board is a volunteer leadership position and we are now taking applications to serve for the 2018-2019 academic year. Please apply by September 28th, 2018. Submit an Application for the Board of Governors
There is an application and interview process and students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an enrolled student at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities campus for at least 6 credits per semester.
- Attend meetings at 4 p.m. each Thursday during Fall and Spring semesters.
- Board members each serve on one of the following committees, based on the student’s involvement and interests. However, previous experience in the field is not necessary.
- Communications – Assist with planning the Board retreat and recruitment process for Board members
- Policies – Review House Policies and handle student group space allocation process
- Finance - Responsible for assisting with, and presentation of, Student Services Fees request