Student Opening: Program Board Marketing Coordinator
- Number of Openings
The Student Unions & Activities (SUA) Program Board intends to further the cultural, educational, social, entertainment, and recreational needs of the students and campus community through providing campus-wide programs. The SUA Program Board shall be responsible for initiating, developing, and implementing a diverse event schedule, including annual events such as Homecoming and Spring Jam™. SUA Program Board intends to provide program planning skills, leadership experience, and interpersonal development for participating students.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing related field or Major.
- Must plan to maintain student eligibility through this Spring term and through Fall & Spring terms of next year.
- Current University of Minnesota student. See student employment eligibility.
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week during the academic year and 30 hours a week during the summer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Applications Suite.
- Prior event programming and/or event coordination experience.
- At least one year of past involvement with University of Minnesota Program Board or SUA.
- Completed at least two semesters of coursework at the university/college level.
- Editorial, persuasive, and copywriting experience.
Notes for This Posting
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 15-10 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.