Student Opening: SUA Photographer
- Number of Openings
- Activities & Programs
The Student Unions & Activities (SUA) Photographer's primary responsibility is to shoot and edit photographs for events that are planned by SUA and select events that occur in Student Union facilities. Images will be added to the SUA archive and may be used for exhibits and promotional initiatives. The Photographer will work with a team within Student Activities & Programs and SUA Arts & Archives to ensure that a variety of events are documented over the course of the school year.
- Understanding of introductory photography principles and editing
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on deadline
- Ability to collaborate with ideas on projects
- Majoring in Art, Photography, or related field
- Experienced and comfortable using Adobe Bridge
- Experienced and comfortable using Google Drive, Docs, Slides
Notes for This Posting
Office hours are available between 9am-5pm on weekdays. Must be available to work varied hours on nights and weekends. To be considered, the student must be able to work 5-8 hours per week. Must be receptive to flexible work hours and scheduling as indicated by supervisor. Must be willing to put in more time during weeks when extended campus-wide programming efforts take place.
The hiring manager hopes to conclude hiring by January 16, the start date for this position will be in January during the Spring semester.
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 5-8 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.