Student Opening: St. Paul Event Services Attendant
- Number of Openings
The Event Services Attendants provide assistance to those who want to reserve event, conference, and outdoor space in the Student Unions & Activities facilities, specifically the St. Paul Student Center. Responsibilities also include general cleaning of event spaces and common areas and seasonal removal of snow and ice. Attendants are based at the St. Paul Student Center.
- Great customer service attitude
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Experience working in an office setting
- Previous cleaning and snow removal experience
Notes for This Posting
St.Paul Student Center Event Services has 6 openings for staff to start work this Fall.
Applicants must be available to work 8 hours per week, at a minimum of 3 days each week, at least 2 consecutive hours per shift, during the St. Paul Student Center Fall hours of operation:
- Monday - Thursday 7am-8pm
- Friday 7am-11pm
- Saturday 11am-12am
This position also includes a required weekend rotation.
The hiring manager will review applications as they arrive. Select applicants may be contacted by the hiring manager requesting additional documents.
The hiring manager wishes to complete hiring by early September
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-15 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .