Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with CMU Post Office
- Number of Openings
Coffman Union Postal Station Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at the Postal Station. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. The CMU Postal Station CSAs must be able work a minimum of 8 hours per week, weekdays.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Available to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, weekdays
- Previous customer service experience in a retail setting
- Previous cash handling experience
Notes for This Posting
The CMU Post Office has openings for staff to work Fall Semester
Applicants must be available to work, eight to twelve hours per week, at least two days per week, during the CMU Postal Station Fall Semester hours of operation:
- Monday 12:30pm - 2:30pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 2:30pm - 5:30pm, 4:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 12:30pm
The minimum shift length is two (2) hours.
The manager hopes to complete hiring as soon as possible.
Complete the application using your Fall Semester work availability.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 2 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 2:30pm — Monday 5:30pm
- Monday 12:30pm — Monday 2:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30am — Tuesday 12:30pm
- Wednesday 2:30pm — Wednesday 5:30pm
- Wednesday 4:30pm — Wednesday 7:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am — Thursday 12:30pm