Student Opening: Student Custodian - Saint Paul
- Number of Openings
Custodians assist in the general cleaning of offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, lounges, etc. using commercial cleaning methods, chemicals, and equipment. In the winter months, the custodial crews keep SPSC walkways, stairways, and entrances clear of snow. Custodians provide setups of tables and chairs for special events and meetings.
- Must work from oral and written instructions given by supervisors
- Motivated individual who will seek out tasks
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Previous cleaning experience
- General knowledge of commercial cleaning methods
Notes for This Posting
This SUA Facilities job is a Student Custodial position based at the St Paul Student Center. Applicants must be able to work at least three of the listed shifts during Spring Semester. These shifts include
- Monday 9am-11am (shift could also start as early as 8am depending on availability),
- Tuesday 9am-11am (shift could also start as early as 8am depending on availability),
- Wednesday 9am-11am (shift could also start as early as 8am depending on availability),
- Thursday 2:30pm-5:30pm
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 6-16 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Monday 9:00am — Monday 11:00am
- Monday 2:30pm — Monday 5:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am — Tuesday 11:00am
- Tuesday 2:30pm — Tuesday 5:30pm
- Wednesday 2:30pm — Wednesday 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am — Wednesday 11:00am
- Thursday 9:00am — Thursday 11:00am
- Thursday 2:30pm — Thursday 5:30pm