Student Opening: Grants Assistant
- Number of Openings
- Coffman Memorial Union
- Activities & Programs
The Grants Assistant will assist with facilitation of the SUA Student Group Grants Program. Much of the daily work is carried out without direct oversight, and primarily includes processing of Grants applications and communications with Grant applicants & recipients. The Grant Assistant will learn relevant University and departmental policies & procedures.
- Strong computer skills and Internet proficiency (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google suite)
- Great customer service attitude
- Strong detail orientation and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of the University & Twin Cities campuses
- Previous experience working with confidential documents
- Some knowledge of Office for Student Affairs and/or some involvement experience on campus
- Previous office support experience
Notes for This Posting
A successful applicant will be able to work 2-4 days per week, during the Student Activities Office hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Students with SUA employment history and/or UMTC Student Activities experience are preferred
The supervisor hopes to complete hiring by April 7, 2017
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 12-20 hours per week.