Student Opening: Student Manager with Gopher Spot
- Number of Openings
Gopher Spot Student Managers oversee the frontline customer service at the Gopher Spot, serving as the first point of contact for Customer Service Associates (CSAs), providing leadership through supervision and coaching. Student Managers assist in inventory management, monitoring facility conditions, and performing other mid-level administrative tasks. Student Managers must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Established leadership skills
- Available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to properly handle money and transactions
- Previous leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to problem solve and deal with difficult situations
- Knowledge of SUA programs and facilities
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowlege of billiards and bowling equipment
Notes for This Posting
Applicants should be open to working 3 weekday shifts per week and occasional weekday evenings, Friday evenings, and Saturdays. The Gopher Spot is closed on Sundays. During the academic year, the Gopher Spot staff are scheduled between 7:30am and 11:30pm
The Gopher Spot summer hours of operation can be found at: Gopher Spot Hours
The Hiring Manager expects to complete hiring by mid-August
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 15-20 hours per week.