Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with CMU Gopher Express
- Number of Openings
The primary role of Gopher Express Customer Service Associates (CSAs) is to provide front line customer service at the Gopher Express in Coffman Memorial Union. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered in the Gopher Express. CSAs are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the work area, stocking merchandise, cashiering, and other entry-level tasks. Employees must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during the Gopher Express hours of operation.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week during hours of operation.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in customer service
Notes for This Posting
CMU's Gopher Express has 8 openings for staff to start work this Fall
Applicants must be available to work 10 hours per week, at a minimum of three days each week, at least two consecutive hours per shift, during the Gopher Express Fall hours of operation:
- Monday - Thursday 7:00am-9:30pm
- Friday 7:00am-7:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Sunday 12:00pm-5:30pm
Applicants should be able to to work opening and/or lunch shifts.
Please complete the application using your Fall Semester work availability.
The hiring manager wishes to complete hiring by mid-September
- You must be able to work for the Fall Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10 hours per week.