Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Goldy's Gameroom
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to Goldy's Gameroom guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at Goldy's. Goldy's CSAs must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, on average.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work morning or evenings shifts
- Minimum 10 hours per week availability during Goldys hours of operation
- Previous cash handling experience
- Experience in customer service
- General knowledge of bowling and billiards
- Mechanical aptitude
Notes for This Posting
Applicants must be available to work 10-12 hours per week during the hours listed below. Employees are scheduled to work 2-3 shifts per week with 1 Friday/weekend rotation. The minimum shift length is 3 hours. All potential employees must be available to work weekends on rotations.
Shifts will fall between these hours:
- Monday - Wednesday 7:30am-10:30pm
- Thursday - Friday 7:30am-12:30am
- Saturday - 9:30am-12:30am
- Sunday 12pm-10:30pm
Applicants must be available to work weekend shifts. This doesn't mean you will be scheduled to work every weekend! Hours for the weekend rotation include Fridays 5:00pm-12:30am and Saturdays 9:30am-12:30am and Sundays 12pm noon-10:30pm
Manager hopes to complete hiring as soon as possible.
- You must be able to work for the Fall Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.