Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Goldy's Gameroom
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to Goldy's Gameroom guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at Goldy's. Goldy's CSAs must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, on average.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work morning or evenings shifts
- Minimum 10 hours per week availability during Goldys hours of operation
- Previous cash handling experience
- Experience in customer service
- General knowledge of bowling and billiards
- Mechanical aptitude
Notes for This Posting
Applicants must be available to work 10-12 hours per week during the hours listed below. Employees are scheduled to work 2-3 shifts per week plus every other Saturday evening. The minimum shift length is 3 hours.
Applicants must be available to work weekend shifts. This doesn't mean you will be scheduled to work every weekend! Hours for the required weekend rotation fall between the Friday night and Sunday evening.
The manager hopes to complete hiring as soon as possible.
- You must be able to work for the Spring Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.