Student Opening: Customer Service Associate with Goldy's Gameroom
- Number of Openings
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are the front line service providers to Goldy's Gameroom guests. CSAs provide good customer service by displaying a welcoming attitude and becoming knowledgeable regarding products and services offered at Goldy's. Goldy's CSAs must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, on average.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Able to work morning or evenings shifts
- Minimum 10 hours per week availability during Goldys hours of operation
- Previous cash handling experience
- Experience in customer service
- General knowledge of bowling and billiards
- Mechanical aptitude
Notes for This Posting
Applicants must be available to work 10-12 hours per week during the hours listed below. Employees are scheduled to work 2-3 shifts per week plus every other Saturday evening. The minimum shift length is 3 hours. All potential employees must be available to work weekends on rotations.
Shifts will fall between these hours:
- Monday - Wednesday 8am-10:30pm
- Thursday - Friday 8am-12:30pm
- Saturday - 10am-12:30
- Sunday 2pm-10:30pm
Applicants must be available to work weekend shifts. This doesn't mean you will be scheduled to work every weekend! Hours for the required weekend rotation is Saturday 6pm - 12:30am
Manager hopes to complete hiring as soon as possible.
- You must be able to work for the Fall Semester or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-12 hours per week.
- You must be able to work 3 shifts per week.
You must be able to work the following shift:
- Saturday 6:00pm — Sunday 12:30am
Your application will be preferred if you are able to work the following shifts:
- Tuesday 2:30pm — Tuesday 5:30pm
- Tuesday 4:00pm — Tuesday 7:00pm
- Thursday 8:00pm — Friday 12:30am