Student Opening: Coffman Student Building Manager
- Number of Openings
Coffman Student Building Managers work at Coffman Memorial Union (CMU). Responsibilities include: Opening and closing of CMU, coordinating events, handling cash, ensuring building security and safety, coordinating of cleaning & maintenance during evenings and weekends, and patron assistance.
Please note: A hiring offer is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
- Working knowledge of EMS, Visio Documents, cleaning equipment, and proper usage of cleaning materials and chemicals.
- Minimum 1 semester working with SUA
- Highly detailed oriented
- One year or more lead worker or supervisory experience
Notes for This Posting
Applicants must be able to work at least 2 shifts a week with a minimum shift length of 4 hours. Weekend availability is required! For work availability on the application, use your Fall Semester availability. Applicants must expect to maintain student employment eligibility through May 2018. During the academic year, Building Manager shifts are scheduled weekday afternoons & evenings and scheduled throughout the day on weekends: Monday-Thursdays: 2:30pm-11:30pm Fridays: 2:30pm - 2am Saturdays: 6:30am-2:30am Sundays: 10am-11:00pm Note: Job offer is contingent on successfully passing a background check. The hiring manager hopes to fill the position by August 28.
- You must be able to work for the Full Year.
- You must be able to work 8-16 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .