Student Opening: Coffman Student Building & Grounds Manager
- Number of Openings
- Coffman Memorial Union
Coffman Student Building Managers work at Coffman Memorial Union (CMU). Responsibilities include: Opening and closing of CMU, coordinating events, handling cash, ensuring building security and safety, coordinating of cleaning & maintenance during evenings and weekends, and patron assistance.
Please note: A hiring offer is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
- Working knowledge of EMS, Visio Documents, cleaning equipment, and proper usage of cleaning materials and chemicals.
- Minimum 1 semester working with SUA
- Highly detailed oriented
- One year or more lead worker or supervisory experience
Notes for This Posting
Applicants must be able to work at least two/three shifts a week, for a minimum of three hours.
Applications must be submitted by 4pm, Monday, 24-April. The Hiring Manager wises to complete hiring May 5th.
- You must be able to work for the Summer or Full Year.
- You must be able to work 10-20 hours per week.
- You must be able to work .