#94: Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 12, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Cultural and Diversity
About this Group
- Group Description
- APALSA is the UMN law school chapter of the Natl. Asian Pacific Bar Assn. APALSA works closely with other Asian American law student organizations in the Twin Cities and the local chapter of NAPABA in organizing events to raise awareness of Asian Americans in the legal community.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- APALSA provides guidance and events for law students with interests in the Asian Pacific American community. Events range from resume workshops, guest speakers, panels, and cultural eating events.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- This is a resource to law students on how to navigate through their graduate school life, including professional, academic, and social activities.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- APALSA is a resource for all students, but focuses and targets those interested in Asian Pacific American legal issues.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Please contact APALSA@umn.edu for more information.
Mondale Hall 229 19th Ave. S Minneapolis, MN 55455