#57: University of Minnesota Nordic Ski Team
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- October 1, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Campus Life Program
- Sport Clubs and Recreation
- Department of Recreation
About this Group
- Group Description
- We are a campus group that provides opportunities for U of M students to cross-country ski both competitively and recreationally at low cost. Skiers of all ability levels are welcome!
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- The Nordic Ski Club participates in a number of citizen ski races in the Midwest, and optional practices are held daily during ski season.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- The Nordic Ski Club helps students balance physical training with their school work, and provides students with convenient and affordable access to skiing opportunities.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- The Nordic Ski Club is a sports club. We are partly funded by the Sports Clubs program, and we participate in competitions.
- How to get involved with this group:
- In addition to skiing during the winter, the club meets every week in the fall on the East River Flats (behind Coffman Union) to play ultimate frisbee at 4:30 PM on Fridays. Informational meetings for the 2013-2014 season will be held during the fall semester. To get involved, email email@example.com.
470 University Recreation and Wellness Center 123 Harvard St. SE Minneapolis, MN 55455