#537: Small ruminant/Camelid Club (SRCC)
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 18, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational
About this Group
- Group Description
- Educational opportunities for veterinary students interested in small ruminants, camelids and cervids.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Veterinary students will be given the opportunity to participate in field trips, conventions, and presentations providing exposure to small ruminants and camelids. Past activities have included: goat and camelid conferences, sheep pregnancy diagnosis by ultrasound, lamb watch, and goat bleeding.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- This group provides veterinary students with opportunities to increase their knowledge of the husbandry and medical care of small ruminants and camelids.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- The Small Ruminant/Camelid Club welcomes all students interested in sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and cervids.
- How to get involved with this group:
- There is not a consistent meeting time or location. If someone is interested in joining the club, please contact any of the officers to be added to the email list for future updates.
University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine 1365 Gortner Ave. Saint Paul, MN 55108