#3279: Veterinary Pharmacology Club
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- December 11, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Graduate/Professional,St. Paul Campus
About this Group
- Group Description
- Our clubâ€™s mission is to bridge the gap between current traditional pharmacologic education and clinical applications of pharmacology in veterinary medicine. This will be achieved via supplementary and complementary clinical case studies, online discussion forums, pharmaceutical representative lecture series, and interactive lab events. We aim to facilitate discussion amongst veterinary students and their colleagues, to provide opportunities for students to work directly with practicing clinicians, and to better prepare students for clinics and their future careers.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- We will host interactive labs and hands-on opportunities, provide an online forum for discussion, and invite clinicians and pharmaceutical professionals to lunch meetings to present clinical cases and current drug therapies.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We are building a bridge between didactic learning and clinical application, to increase Veterinary Students preparedness for future career.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- We are a graduate program on the St. Paul Campus that aims to further educate veterinary colleagues in pharmacological science.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Any veterinary student can contact any officer of the club via individual email, via the clubâ€™s email (firstname.lastname@example.org), on Facebook, or in person.
1964 Fitch Ave. 108 Pomeroy Center St. Paul, MN 55108