#312: Indonesian Student Association (PERMIAS)
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- May 31, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Cultural and Diversity
About this Group
- Group Description
- The mission of Indonesian Student Association (PERMIAS) is to provide social, cultural and community activities for Indonesian students within and outside the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities while promoting Indonesian vibrant and versatile culture to the University and community at large.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Welcome Party, Halloween activity, Thanksgiving Dinner, annual Indonesian Festival and Graduation Party. As our group is getting bigger, we would also like to provide different social activities to fulfill different interests of our members. Examples of these activities are Bowling Night, Adventure Race, and Community Service Projects.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- Our activities benefit the University community by promoting Indonesian culture and building relationships not only within Indonesian students but also between Indonesian students and others. Some of our events are open to public to welcome those who are interested in taking a deeper look into our culture.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- We fit into the cultural and diversity category because we represent Indonesian students and promote Indonesian culture while facilitate interactions among Indonesian students within and outside the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
- How to get involved with this group:
- PERMIAS does not require new members to attend any meeting. We, however, expect all members to participate in our events as well as to be in PERMIAS mailing list for newsletter updates, which include our meetings and events information. Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.permias-mn.org/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or concerns.
- Event Planning Coordinator
- Tedjo Imardjoko
- Tiolora Lumbantoruan
- Jesen Tjolleng
- Jansen Hokianto
- Celine Taslim
- Stephanie Tandean