#2778: Latino Law Students Association
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 4, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Cultural and Diversity,Graduate/Professional,Political and Social Action
About this Group
- Group Description
- The University of Minnesota Latino Law Students Association serves to promote and to enhance the progress of individual Latino Law Students as well as the political socio-economic progress of the Latino community.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- The organization seeks to expand its involvement through volunteer opportunities, bringing in pertinent speakers, and social events.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- LLSA is committed to events that enrich the community especially in areas such as volunteering and service.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- LLSA is committed to the advancement of the Latino legal community and Latino culture.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Membership in LLSA is open to any individual interested in fulfilling the purposes of LLSA. Members may elect to impose annual or semester dues as a condition of membership. Membership will be extended to any present and past law students or members of the community who identify with the goals of LLSA. Honorary membership may be extended to any individual in appreciation of their contribution to the organization by a majority vote of the membership. No more than 1/3 of the voting membership shall consist of non-students
Latino Law Students Association 229 19th ave s rm N20 Minneapolis, MN 55455