#2767: Student Society of Veterinary Surgery
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 12, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational
About this Group
- Group Description
- The Student Society of Veterinary Surgery is an organization for veterinary medical students that are interested in surgery-both general and specialized.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- The Student Society of Veterinary Surgery aims to promote knowledge in the field of veterinary surgery by scheduling speakers and participating in surgery specific labs and other activities within the College of Veterinary Medicine. This organization also aims to give the veterinary student an accurate idea of what life is like as a veterinary surgeon and how to get there.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- The activities benefit the University community by educating veterinary students about whether or not surgical specialization is the right career for them. This organization will also provide hands on experience that may benefit the student during clinical rotations.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- The Student Society of Veterinary Surgery aims to educate veterinary students about various aspects of the general and specialized fields of veterinary surgery.
- How to get involved with this group:
- To be involved, one must be a student, faculty member or staff member in the University of Minnesota-College of Veterinary Medicine. Contact Roland Lefebvre at email@example.com for more information.
1964 Fitch Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108