#2755: The Animal Behavior Club
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 9, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Graduate/Professional,Special Interest and Hobby
About this Group
- Group Description
- Our mission is to promote the application of animal behavior in all aspects of veterinary medicine. We strive to offer veterinary students hands-on experience and resources for animal behavior topics.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- lunch meetings on various animal behavior topics case studies from veterinary behavior services canine socialization get-together events at local dog parks student-run training courses various wetlabs
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We provide an outlet for veterinary students with an interest in animal behavior. We hope that the information we provide will benefit students both now and after graduation.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- This group is in the graduate/professional section because it is for MN veterinary students. We also fit into the special interests section as our members have an interest in animal behavior.
- How to get involved with this group:
- There is no membership application or other requirements for membership other than a $10.00 membership due per year. Simply come to our next meeting and enjoy. Information about our next meeting can be found in multiple locations (on our bulletin board, the whiteboard outside of 125/135 AS/VM, meeting maker, or on our new facebook page).
Veterinary Clinical Sciences C-342 VMC 1365 Gortner Avenue St Paul, MN 55108