#2685: Student Academy of General Dentistry (Student AGD)
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- December 2, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Graduate/Professional
About this Group
- Group Description
- The Student Academy of General Dentistry (Student AGD) is the Minnesota student's counterpart to the national Academy of General Dentistry, which exists as a convening of general dentists and aspiring dentists seeking to provide optimal care for the communities they serve.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Continuing Education Professional Development Networking Events
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- By providing a student branch of the Academy of General Dentistry, we will give members the opportunity to gain continuing education experiences, extend professional knowledge, provide networking opportunities, and gain hands-on knowledge that is immediately applicable to direct patient care at the School of Dentistry.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- The Student AGD is academic/educational because it mirrors the values of its parent group in developing dental professionals through life-long continuing education. We are a professional group because our members will be School of Dentistry students who are DDS candidates, and the efforts of our group will focus on developing skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the dental profession.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Interested students should fill out a student application form that is available at the parent website agd.org. Students can also contact Cariann Drake (email@example.com) or Amber Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they are interested in getting involved.
Moos Tower 515 Delaware Ave SE Room 15-106 Minneapolis, MN 55455