#2670: Saint Thomas More Real Catholic Club and Pre-Saint Society
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- July 3, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Religious Affiliated
About this Group
- Group Description
- Catholic Law Student Organization
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Catholic fellowship, including worship and social opportunities, community service, and sponsoring programming inspired by Catholic values and intellectual tradition.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- By bringing the light of the One True Faith to the law school community. Provides a richer and more diverse intellectual climate.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Social: STMS provides Catholic law students and their friends with the opportunity to bond over shared faith within the law school. Religious: STMS helps members incorporate their faith into their lives as law students and prepares them to do the same in their legal careers. Intellectual: STMS challenges the received opinion and provides the law school community a drastically different perspective than the one they may be familiar with.
- How to get involved with this group:
- email: email@example.com for more info and list of upcoming activities.
Room N20, Walter F. Mondale Hall, 229-19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55455