#2612: Law School Armed Forces Association at the University of Minnesota
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 24, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
About this Group
- Group Description
- The group will be composed of law students with prior military service, are on active or reserve duty, are interested in becoming military judge advocates, or otherwise want to support our troops past and present. Membership is open to all interested persons; there is no requirement of any past or present tie to the military.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- The group will sponsor speakers on issues of concern to the military community, encourage pro bono work on veteran and military-related issues, and generally serve as a place to get together to share information and resources on issues of national security, international law, and public policy.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- Raise awareness about military issues affecting the legal community.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- The undergraduates have an armed forces group but the legal community has a different focus relating to the legal military community.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Just contact the president, Joe Lewis, at email@example.com for questions/comments/complaints and information about the group. No need for any application.
Walter F. Mondale Hall 229-19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55455